I have very thick, curly, long hair. I
hate love wearing my hair in updos. HOWEVER, the process is a PAIN because no matter what style of hair or bobby pins I use, they either:
- 1. Don’t secure the section… causing me to add 5+ pins to hold one section. End Result = FABULOUS Updo = Scalp Pain & Irritation.
- Snag my hair… the long pins
violently attack meawkwardly bend yanking my hair.
- Lose black coating over time… this TOTALLY defeats the purpose of
being a ninjablending in with my hair. Seriously?!! What is the purpose of having different hair pin colors if they all turn silver after repeated use.
- Lose the protective tip cover… who wants to scratch the skin off their scalps to acheive the perfect updo?? *looks around room and sees no volunteers*
- Lose their shape…UGH!! Go back and read #1!!
On top of all that frustration, why do the manufactures insist to give you bobby or hair pins slided onto a flimsy piece of cardboard!!
Well to all you girls who love to wear updos… I have the answer to your prayers:
Sally Beauty Supply Hair & Bobby Pins
They cost a tad more than the other brands. BUT here are the pros:
- They don’t launch vicious attacks snag my hair or scratch my scalp. I have not had any awkward bending moments with long pins, nor lost any tip covers yet.
- They won’t lose their shape. TRUST ME!!!
CiCimy hair bends most pins out of shape on the 1st use. I never had this happened to me yet after multiple uses!
- They are color fade/chip resistant. Mine are still ALL black
- Comes with a metal storage container to securely store your pins.
Spend a few extra bucks, save your sanity! Don’t be cheap! Buying 50 pins that you will be useless or you will lose in 2 weeks is cR@Zy!! Go to your nearest Sally Beauty Supply and grab a pack ASAP. You won’t be disappointed!! If you are… Sally Beauty Supply has a guarantee. *Oh you know I asked before I purchased them!* Basically, if you don’t like the product bring it back and get your MONEY back.