Top 5 Reasons I love this video:
5. The black bubble shirts… I remember always wanting a bubble shirt in middle school and never getting one. So I vicariously live through this video how cool I would have been back then if I had one.
4. The brotherly and sisterly love and sibling rivalry!! GO JACKSONS!! Peep 2:09!
3. The black-n-white futuristic space theme!
2. Great example of catharsis being effective especially when expressed through a creative medium!!
1. Dance breakdown at 3:18!!!
Scream- Michael and Janet Jackson December 10, 2012
In the Closet- Michael Jackson October 25, 2012
King of Pop… R.I.P. MJ.
I used to jam so hard to this song when I was little– even though I didn’t really understand what this song was about. The video is amazing– the sepia, the dancing, Naomi Campbell, the intimacy. I think MJ was sexy in this video. It’s definitely refreshing to be able to watch sexiness
that isn’t the men with shirts off, 6 packs glistening, licking lips, surrounded by numerous females —-I digress! My point is this is classic sex to me.
PS-I find it funny that this video was banned in South Africa because it was too sexually provocative.